Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Healty Expo

This album is powered by BubbleShare - Add to my blog


Hi,guys
It was an exciting Wednesday ,wasn't it?I thing everyone felt happy yesterday especially with all that delicious food!
Lots of companies joined this Expo,we donated money for the paraolympic and we learned some new ideas of healthy living.
We met many people from dental services,TAFE Nursing Servics,sexual health servics and health care medicines serves.As a whole,you could get more information from every
display counter,and I measured my blood pressure.They told me I have got a healthy blood pressure.
The most interesting was we served food that were made by ourselves for the people.I was freaked out that our classmates were the talented chefs.They were awesome!Amy made the traditional Japanese food,Sushi.Sophie made Chinese Fried Rice.Tina made Pancakes andGhasaq made Pasta.I was embarrassed ,because I didn't make any food,I had no idea what to cook.I wanted to cook fried rice,but someone had already taken it, I will think about how to cook more dishes!
Finally,It was time for the draw!Nancy won the prize in this Expo.That was the second time she won.She was so lucky,maybe her baby brought the lucky to her!
So,have a nice day!Don not forget our homework!

No comments: